Have your say
You can provide your feedback via any of the options listed below.
If you'd prefer to fill in a hard copy, please visit us at Payinthi, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect.
You can provide a written submission by:
- Using the Written Submission tab on the right-hand menu
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your response to City of Prospect, c/o Community Engagement Officer, PO Box 171, Prospect 5082
- Hand deliver your response to us at Payinthi, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect.
Provide your feedback in person at the following pop-up sessions:
- Ovingham Train Station, Friday 20 October, 7.30am - 9am
- Collinswood Drakes, 6/31 North East Road, Collinswood, Friday 20 October, 9:15am - 10.45am
- Prospect Spring Fair (City of Prospect information tent), Broadview Oval/Yarnta Tutu yarta, Saturday 28 October, 10am - 3pm
- Vine Street Plaza, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect, Monday 30 October, 2:45pm - 4.15pm
- NorthPark Shopping Centre (near Woolworths), 264 Main North Road, Prospect, Monday 30 October, 4.30pm - 6pm
#MyProspect – Growing up in Prospect
Are you a young person living or going to school in City of Prospect? Use our template to provide a drawing or photo collage showing what you want to see and do in City of Prospect. Please keep your photo collages or art works to A3 size.
Sharing your artwork online? Tag us with @cityofprospect #MyProspect