12 April 2022
By-laws are local laws created by Council to manage issues specific to areas under the Council’s care and control. They help to effectively guide and support our local community in the use of public roads and spaces through regulating certain activities that take place in our community reserves and on our streets and footpaths.
Legislation requires that Local Government by-laws are reviewed every seven years.
As part of this review, Council are now inviting community feedback on the following draft by-laws:
- By-law 1 – Permits and Penalties
- By-law 2 – Roads
- By-law 3 – Local Government Land
- By-law 4 – Dogs
- By-law 5 – Moveable Signs
- By-law 6 – Waste Management
Copies of the draft by-laws and a summary of the proposed changes are provided in the Document Library on the right of this page.
Have Your Say
Please provide your feedback in writing via one of the options listed below:
- Engagement Hub website – via the “Written Submissions” section on the right of this page.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to City of Prospect, PO Box 171, Prospect 5082
- Hand deliver to Payinthi, 128 Prospect Road, Prospect.
Consultation closes 11.59pm Sunday 10 July 2022.